One key component of any successful network is quality cable infrastructure. Without a properly designed and implemented infrastructure, other components of your network can lose effectiveness and efficiency. At Longhurst Consulting we can help your business to thoroughly plan, design and install an excellent cable infrastructure which meets your unique requirements.
Whether you are establishing a new building or you are ready to improve your existing infrastructure, Longhurst Consulting can help your business from the planning stage to implementation, offering complete structured cabling services throughout Central Alberta.
Our standard approach includes:
1. Thorough consultation stage to clearly understand your needs
2. Surveying the site and identifying any unique components or potential issues
3. Designing, planning and engineering process to ensure optimal efficiency
4. Supplying all necessary supplies and equipment
5. Certification of the Installation
6. Ongoing Maintenance and Support
Designing and implementing cable infrastructures requires an incredible attention to detail and significant levels of experience. Longhurst Consulting has been offering professional network services throughout Central Alberta for more than 30 years.
Some of our specific services and features include:
- CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7, fiber optic networks, and wireless networks
- CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A cable and patch panels
- Patch panels, fiber optic patch cables, bulk cables, enclosures
- High-density MTP/MPO-style fiber cables and connectivity
- Thorough documentation and ongoing cable system management
- Computer aided infrastructure design
- Certified technicians and designers
If your business is ready to discuss how an effectively designed system can increase your efficiency and productivity, please contact Longhurst Consulting today.
Longhurst Consulting offers more than 30 years of experience in the IT industry. We offer complete IT Consulting, IT Support and network related services.